Thanks for your interest in writing for us!
Yes, my website accepts guest posts but since I am trying to establish an authority blog on Food, Drinks, and Places. Checkout the topics I am covering on my site and try to pitch only the relevant ones in your email.
I am looking only for the best, most reliable and informative articles that will provide my readers the information they need.
Because of this, I have a few article guidelines for my guest posts. In order for your article to be posted in my site, it must pass the following requirements.
Guest Contribution Requirement
- You must create a unique content for my website.
- The article you will send to me must not be published elsewhere online.
- Content must be evergreen, meaning they should still be relevant and applicable to the readers even in the future.
- Posts must have only 700 to 1200 words.
- All content should be written by a native speaker of English.
- Please try and use the active voice rather than the passive voice whenever possible.
- Every claim needs to be backed up with research or a case study confirming it. Don’t lie.
- The content should be informative and reliable without a “salesy” tone.
- To improve readability of the article, paragraphs must be kept short and must have only 3-4 sentences.
- The content must have subheadings and bullet points too.
If you think you can fill the above mentioned criteria, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line [Guest Contribution].